Saturday, May 9, 2009

Mother's Day...

Mother's day just arrive and it was during my exam week. Don't have any special events just that my parents come to uni to give a visit to there son which is in study mode due to exam session.......



However, we manage to have a family lunch at pizza hut and spending time together there. Any way, happy mother's day..hope u have a great day that day...thank you for every thing that you have done. I'm sorry for the bad things that I have done, sorry for the if i rise my voice when talking to you, sorry for every bad things that i have done. I'm very gratefull because to be your son and you as my mother. You are the best in the world....



Thank You Mom...I hope that one day I can repay you, however i doubted that i can pay 100% because it everything you do is priceless, money can not pay the things that u have done...



Thank you again Mom for everything..

Your loving son...
Kenshin...

No comments:

Post a Comment