Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My first blog post..^^..

Hello people, I can believe it that I'm creating my own blog. Well, its all start when my mom suggested that why not creating a blog about my hobby where it can be shared with other readers. I was think about it the whole night about it and even ask some of my friends regarding the idea of creating a blog about my hobby or even interest about anime. My mom thought that by creating the blog, I may be can find that shared the same interest as me such as drawing anime character, watching anime, collecting gundam figures and anything that is related to anime or manga. Well, since anime is well recieve by different ages, I was hoping to meet people around the world that have some interest regarding anime and manga and may be can exchange or shared idea about anime drawing.

to be continue......

1 comment:

  1. yo bro

    try this site and im sure you'll find new friends which shares the same interest

    http://animeblogger.net/

    http://vir.site90.com

    ReplyDelete