Saturday, January 2, 2010

Good bye 2009 and welcome 2010

A lot of things happen in 2009 which will stay in my memories forever, such as the graduation ceremony which mark the end of my studies ( wish not ), right after that got call for a job, game of paintball, futsal tournoment and etc....

however towards the end of the 2009 year, a sad thing happen, as my grandfather was admitted to GH as he was not feeling very well. My uncles, my father and me taking turn of staying overnight in hospital to take care of him. As time passes by, a lot of treatment has been done to make him to recover back to normal stated. However as was told all the reading was going back to normal and that reading shows that he should be getting better, but till nw we still not sure whats going wrong...:(, was very sad to see him laying there on the bed which limited time of visiting hours, but we get some permission to stay overnight from a doctor due to undisclosed reason.

any way,
Say good bye to the year 2009 and welcome the roaring year 2010. Wish u all a vy happy new and may this year bring good fortune to u all.

No comments:

Post a Comment