Monday, August 3, 2009

Finaly start the next stage of life...

Finally i started my next stage of life which is working life...hhhmm i was wonder how working life would be....time to find out...hope that this new job will give some new experience in life and i guess will miss my study time with the rest of my freinds which they are still continue studing. A lot of people where asking why i didnt want to continue studies, actually i want to continue my studies but due to certain things that is out of my hand that let me think twice to continue studies. I hope that what I have choice now would not be regret it in the future, like old people said, life is a long learning experience and with that phrase I will learn as much as I can as long as I live....Take care n good luck with those who still studies, and for those who already started their work, enjoy ur working enviroment...^^

till later..

No comments:

Post a Comment